Were You or a Loved One Injured in a Medical Facility?
People put trust in healthcare providers to provide a certain standard of care. However, sometimes hospitals, doctors or other health care professionals cause injury to a patient. Negligence or omissions by healthcare providers that lead to errors in diagnosis, treatment, aftercare or health management are considered medical malpractice. This is even truer in the case of nursing homes, in which many times patients are not able to advocate on their own behalf. In the state of Michigan, you have the right to pursue legal compensation if you find yourself harmed by a healthcare provider. The experienced attorneys at ALL LAW PLLC are here to help you in your time of need. If you are looking for help in a medical malpractice or nursing home abuse case, look no further. We advocate for victims and are aggressive in getting the compensation needed to ease their suffering and stress.
It’s important to find the right medical malpractice or nursing home abuse attorneys to fight for you and what you deserve. At All Law, PLLC, our motto is “In your community, on your side.” We give personalized attention to each of our clients, providing individual solutions to each situation. Schedule an appointment today to discuss your case with the expert team at ALL LAW, PLLC.
Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse Cases
Our lawyers are experienced in a variety of medical malpractice and nursing home abuse cases and can help you if you or a loved one have experienced any of the following:
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis of injury or disease
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results
- Unnecessary surgery, or surgical errors
- Improper medication or dosage
- Poor follow-up or aftercare
- Premature discharge
- Disregarding or not taking an appropriate patient history
- Failure to order proper testing
- Abuse of elderly residents in long-term care facilities, including physical or emotional injuries, sexual assault, financial exploitation, or other types of abuse.
- Bedsores, decubitus ulcers, or pressure injuries
- A fall
*Don’t see your situation listed? Contact us to learn if we can help you.
If you are looking for a law firm that can help you when you need it, schedule an appointment today with the expert team at ALL LAW, PLLC.