In Your Community, On Your Side
Whether it’s a felony or misdemeanor, being charged with a crime brings on anxiety, stress, fright, and a whole mix of emotions. The level of uncertainty is high while your charges are pending and you question what will happen with your family, job, and life in general if you end up in jail. Criminal law cases are complicated, and the stakes can be high. That is why it is important to select the right legal team to assist you with your criminal case.
ALL LAW, PLLC is here to help provide you with the experienced, aggressive defense you need to receive the best possible outcome. Our trial lawyers can represent you at all phases of the following:
- Traffic tickets
- Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) or Operating While Visibly Impaired (OWVI)
- Record Expungement or Pardon Applications
- Drug Convictions (Drug Possession, Drug Distribution and Sales, Drug Conviction Appeals, and more).
*Don’t see your type of case listed? Contact our Michigan Criminal Attorney Marco Bisbikis to learn if we can help you.
Do You Already Have a Criminal Conviction on Your Record?
If you have been convicted in a criminal case, the consequences can follow you for years. In the state of Michigan, you can face:
- Costly fines, court costs, or restitution
- A permanent criminal record
- Losing your job
- Emotional distress to loved ones
- Losing your driver’s license or any other type of professional license (i.e. to work as a nurse, doctor, lawyer, or any other licensed professional)
- Failing a criminal background check for employment.
* There are many more things that the judge can order depending on the nature of your conviction.
In some cases, a past criminal conviction is no longer fitting for the situation. Therefore, a second chance is needed. The qualified attorneys at ALL LAW, PLLC can assist you in record expungement and/or pardon applications. These penalties can have a huge effect on your daily life, and it’s important to make the right decision when selecting a firm to represent you.
The lawyers at ALL LAW, PLLC have the tenacity, background, and expertise to provide you with the best criminal law defense in the State of Michigan. Our No. 1 priority is the client and we are here to help you, judgment-free. Schedule an appointment today to get started!